Vivender Adunuri, P.Eng., FEC ——————————————————————————PEO Candidate for Western Regional Councillor 2020
I am currently a professional engineer at Bruce Power, the largest nuclear operating power generating station in the world, with extensive experience in power design, commissioning and refurbishment engineering.
I have been an active volunteer member of the Georgian Bay Chapter of Professional Engineers Ontario since 2009 serving in various executive roles including Education-Committee Chair, Treasurer, Vice -Chair , Chair and currently as Past Chair.
I have also been involved in the following PEO events:
– PEO Chapter Leaders Conference Organizing Committee – (2017 -2018)
– PEO Education Conference Organizing Committee – (2016, 2017 & 2018)
– Successfully served as the Chair of the Georgian Bay Chapter of Professional Engineers Ontario for the past 3 years. During this time, I have developed and implemented more than 70 effective activities and programs benefitting PEO and local community members.
– Georgian Bay Chapter was awarded as the winner of the “Chapter GLP Recognition” which was presented at the PEO Queen’s Park MPP reception on October 24,2018
– Education Minister Lisa Thompson, MPP (Huron-Bruce) was awarded the “GLP MPP Recognition” also presented at the PEO Queen’s Park MPP reception on October 24,2018
If elected as the Western Regional Councilor I strive to play an active role in implementing innovative ideas at our new council while improving the relevance, respect and value of engineering to our society. I believe that the young generation are the future of our profession and I am truly passionate about mentoring many young engineers through the licensure process. As an elected councilor, I will work with other council members to achieve timely decisions on pending issues and implementing PEO’s 2018-2020 strategic plans.
I strongly believe that I am an excellent PEO candidate for 2020 Western Regional Councilor and hope the members of the Western Region will vote for me.
Thank you for your support, vote and trust